Series 2 T-REC Muzzle Brake:
The indexing nut needs to be tapered to the diameter of the barrel's muzzle. Please provide us with this dimension if you need us to taper the indexing nut. If your local Gunsmith will be installing the T-REC muzzle brake for you, he will complete this task. (See link on T-REC Muzzle Brake page for specs on threading barrle and tapering of indexing nut). Keep anti-seize on all threads.
Be sure to check out the KDE custom logos (in the store) that you can have etched on the sides of your muzzle brake.
Installation of Muzzle Brake:
All threads of these muzzle brakes should have anti-seize lubricant on them. This should be kept on the threads at all times. Make sure the firearm is safely unloaded (refer to owner's manual). Make sure indexing nut on the muzzle brake is threaded completely on the muzzle brake. Once the firearm is unloaded, and indexing nut is fully threaded on the muzzle brake, carefully thread muzzle brake onto muzzle of firearm. Once threaded on all the way, the muzzle brake should be against the shoulder of the barrel. Now to index the ports to the side. Turn the muzzle brake as if you were taking it off untill the KDE Customs logo is on the top. Now hold the muzzle brake from turning and tighten the indexing nut against the shoulder of the barrel. Now unthread the muzzle brake 1/16 of a turn, turn the indexing nut against the shoulder. Grasp the muzzle brake and indexing nut and tighten it. If done correctly, the KDE logo will be directly upward. Make sure it is tight.
Series 2 T-REC Muzzle Brakes
We ship via UPS ground or Priority USPS.
The KDE Customs T-REC muzzle brakes are built for a lifetime of peformance at the highest level. We are positive that you will be completely satisfied with our product and find that there is no comparison to other brakes on the market today.
The T-REC Muzzle Brake comes with a lifetime warrenty against any manifacturing defect.
Terms of Service
Thank you for shopping with us! If you visit or shop on our website, YOU ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS.
Please read them carefully.
1. It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some items in this online
store may be restricted to adults only, or may be restricted in the area where you live. You can only
place an order if you agree to and accept the following:
2. You are not prohibited from purchasing or owning these products by any local, state, or federal laws
regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence, protective orders, or other
prohibitions, and you are over 18. We do not ship outside the USA and our items are not for export.
3. You understand some of these items can be dangerous when misused and you accept full
responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of these items.
(There are sometimes backorders or cancellations even if not mentioned. Often orders cannot be
changed once placed, so be sure of your order before submitting. All orders are subject to approval by
our verification process before shipping, and are not considered complete without all necessary
documentation. The items on your order are NOT reserved or held for you and the items may still sell
out before your order is complete.)
1. We ship to USA only. Our items are not to be exported. The shipping quote provided is for UPS
Ground and is as close a calculation as we can make. Minimum charge is $10.00. If for some reason
the actual shipping is more than the posted amount we will contact you.
2. Orders that are picked up in our shop will have the shipping amount removed from the total at the
time of pickup. The credit card will be charged and the items will be set aside (if they are in stock) for
pick up. If you cancel and do not pick them up, a fee will be charged. Tax is added on all pickup orders.
3. Overnight delivery is available for an added
8.If you do not want UPS shipping, please call to place your order for FedEx or USPS Mail options, or expedited methods. Not all items have alternate shipping methods available.
9.All orders valued over $500.00 will require a signature by UPS or Fed-ex.
10.KDE Customs is located in Arizona. Purchases made within Arizona or shipments within Arizona have8.35% tax added unless an exemption is on file.
1.ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Please call to confirm current pricing and availability. We are not responsible for typographical errors or digital errors which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly change. All prices subject to change for any reason at any time.
2.Orders cannot be added to, canceled, or changed once placed. Please be sure of your order before you submit it. All cancellations are subject to a fee if the cancellation can be done at all. Special Orders are also subject to a 15% fee if canceled or returned.
3.Pictures on our website are for demonstrative purposes only and are not always the exact product you will receive, so there may be slight differences in color, design, markings, etc.
4.Your billing address entered here MUST match exactly your billing address for the credit card you are using. If it does not, your order will be delayed or canceled. We reserve the right to require any order to ship to the confirmed billing address at our discretion. Normally, your credit card is charged on the day of shipping.
1.We offer a 7 day inspection period. After 7 days all sales are final. Be sure to fully inspect and check your order within 30 days. After 30 days, we can no longer accept your return.2.You must call for a return authorization number before returning merchandise.
3.All goods must be returned in the same condition they left KDE Customs in. You are responsible for all shipping costs unless we send an incorrect or defective item. Credit card processing fee or restocking fee may be deducted from refund.
4.KDE Customs items have a manufacturer’s warranty and are guaranteed for life against all manufacturing defects.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FOLLOWING
1.Please review our Privacy Notice to understand our privacy practices.
2.When you visit KDE Customs online or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with use electronically. You consent to receive communication replies from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3.All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of KDE Customs or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
WARNING: ALL BUYERS SHOULD RECEIVE PROPER INSTRUCTION AND TRAINING IN THE CORRECT USE OF THESE PRODUCTS BEFORE USING THEM.
NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT
THIS NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) by and between KDE Customs, LLC (“KDE”) and Contractor/ Customer of this product.
A. The parties may enter or have entered into a contractual/ customer relationship whereby KDE may retain the services of Contractor/ Customer to assist KDE as KDE prepares and provides services to its current and future, potential clients;
B. The parties acknowledge and agree that as they enter into such a contractual relationship, the parties may disclose Trade Secrets or Confidential Information;
C. The parties acknowledge and agree that it is in their best interests to enter into this Agreement to protect KDE’s Trade Secrets and/or Confidential Information;
D. By entering into this Agreement, the parties mutually and voluntarily agree to be legally bound by the terms set forth below;
NOW AND THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged by the parties, the parties hereto enter into this Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement and agree as follows:
1. For purposes of this Agreement, “Trade Secrets” means information, without regard to form, including but not limited to, technical or nontechnical data, formulas, patterns, compilations, mechanical and electrical designs, programs, applets, subroutines, libraries, objects and classes of objects, devices, methods, techniques, drawings, processes, financial data, financial plans, product plans, or a list of actual or future potential customers, clients, or suppliers, which: (a) derives economic value, actual or potential, for KDE, from not being generally known to, and not being readily ascertainable by proper means by, other persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use; and (b) is the subject of efforts that are reasonable under the circumstances to maintain its secrecy. As used herein, “Confidential Information” means information, other than Trade Secrets, that is of value to KDE and is treated as confidential, including but not limited to, any of the above-listed data that does not rise to the level of a Trade Secret, and product ideas, future business plans, marketing strategies or plans, licensing strategies and information regarding executives, employees, and customers or clients. The parties acknowledge and agree that KDE’s actual, current, future, or potential clients are and shall always be treated as Trade Secrets or as Confidential Information, whichever is most beneficial to KDE, under this Agreement.
2. Contractor/ Customer acknowledges and agrees that KDE claims that the Trade Secrets and the Confidential Information of KDE are the sole and exclusive property of KDE (or a third party providing such information to KDE) and that KDE owns, or has the right to use, all worldwide
copyrights, patent rights, trade secret rights, confidential information rights, and all other property rights therein.
3. Contractor/ Customer acknowledges and agrees that the disclosure of the Trade Secrets and the Confidential Information of KDE to Contractor/ Customer does not confer upon Contractor any license, interest or rights of any kind in and to the Trade Secrets or Confidential Information. Contractor/ Customer acknowledges and agrees that disclosure of patentable material hereunder shall not be considered a “public disclosure” for purposes of commencing any time periods for the filing of such patents.
4. Contractor/ Customer will hold in confidence and, without the consent of KDE, will not reproduce, distribute, transmit, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or transfer, directly or indirectly, in any form, by any means, or for any purpose, the Trade Secrets or the Confidential Information of KDE or any portion thereof communicated, discussed, delivered or made available by KDE to or received by Contractor/ Customer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Contractor may disclose the Trade Secrets and Confidential Information to its employees with a need to know such information, provided each such employee shall be obligated to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Contractor/ Customer will not use the Trade Secrets or the Confidential Information of KDE for any purpose other than to perform work for KDE.
5. Contractor/ Customer acknowledges that its obligations under this Agreement with regard to the Trade Secrets of KDE remain in effect for as long as such information shall remain a Trade Secret under applicable law. Contractor/ Customer acknowledges that its obligations with regard to the Confidential Information of KDE shall remain in effect during the period of Contractor’s/ Customer's relationship with KDE and for the life of the patent of the product. The foregoing obligations shall not apply if and to the extent that: (a) Contractor establishes that the information communicated was received by it in good faith from a third party lawfully in possession thereof and having no obligation to keep such information confidential; or (b) Contractor establishes that the information communicated was publicly known at the time of its receipt by Contractor or has become publicly known other than by a breach of this Agreement by Contractor/ Customer.
6. Upon request by KDE at any time or in the event the parties do not enter into a formal business relationship, Contractor agrees to return to KDE all physical embodiments of the Trade Secrets and Confidential Information of KDE provided by KDE to Contractor.
7. Contractor/ Customer acknowledges that the remedies at law for breach of any covenant contained in this Agreement may be inadequate and that KDE shall be entitled to injunctive relief for any breach of this Agreement by Contractor/ Customer. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as limiting KDE’s right to any other remedies at law, including the recovery of damages for breach of this Agreement.
8. The parties agree and intend that, as to any potentially patentable information disclosed pursuant to this Agreement that has not heretofore been publicly disclosed, this disclosure of such information is for preliminary, experimental, test purposes only, is a non-public use and precludes any public use of such information, and is in no way an offer to sell such information or any devices making use of such information.
9. Contractor promises and agrees that it shall not and will not, during the period of Contractor’s relationship with KDE and for a period of three (3) years from the termination of such relationship under this Agreement, directly or indirectly, perform any services for or do any business of any kind with any of KDE’s actual, current, future, or potential customers or clients. Contractor shall cause its employees, principals, agents, independent contractors, and affiliated entities to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and specifically this covenant not to compete. Contractor and KDE acknowledge and agree that sufficient and valid consideration is being given for this covenant not to compete and each agrees to be bound by the terms of this covenant not to compete.
10. Works created by Contractor under Contractor’s relationship with KDE shall be considered made-for-hire under the United States Copyright Act and, at all stages of development, shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of KDE. Contractor further agrees to take all actions and execute and deliver all documents requested by KDE in order to evidence the assignment of KDE's rights in and to the Work.
11. The parties acknowledge and agree that Contractor is an independent contractor and that Contractor will not in any event be construed as or hold themself to be employees of KDE.
12. The parties agree that this Agreement and all of its terms are confidential and have not been and shall not be disclosed, discussed, or revealed to any other persons, entities, associations or organizations other than those
having a legitimate need to know. The parties specifically acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is and shall be treated as Confidential Information.
13. If any of the provisions herein are determined invalid by a court, arbitrator or government agency of competent jurisdiction, it is agreed that such determination shall not affect the enforceability of the other provisions herein.
14. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the plain meaning of its terms and not strictly for or against any of the parties hereto. Headings in this Agreement are used solely for the convenience of the parties and do not affect any of the provisions of this Agreement.
15. The parties expressly agree to execute any further or additional instruments or documents as may reasonably be required and to perform any other acts necessary to effectuate and carry out the purposes of this Agreement.
16. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective heirs, executors, administrators and assigneds of each of the parties hereto. Neither party to this Agreement may assign, sell or transfer any part thereof to any other firm or entity without first obtaining the written permission of the other party hereto.
17. The parties may execute this Agreement in counterparts and each counterpart shall be effective and enforceable as though it were the original Agreement.
18. The parties to this Agreement agree that in addition to any actual damages caused by a breach of this Agreement, the breaching party will pay the non-breaching parties costs and attorneys’ fees in any action to enforce any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement.
19. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to its conflict of laws rules. Any action brought to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in an Arizona court of competent jurisdiction.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have executed this Agreement effective as of the date of purches. If not in agreement with the above do not purches this product.
KDE Customs, LLC